Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

                 When I was looking at the stars in the sky, there were two hands covered my eyes and "guess who?" she said. Her voice was so sweet and her hands were so soft... I hold her hands then I face her...... She have beautiful face and sexy body........... She is my wife.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
                  They lived in an beautiful house. House just like a palace.. And in the garden you will see butterflies lying in the flowers. They were playing to each other... Then I saw my wife carrying a baby.. A beautiful baby girl just like her Mama.. she is now at ten months young..... . . . . And now it's time for work. I must go and leave my home again.. I am already a Professional Civil Engineer. All I want are already mine. I am absolutely contented of what God's gift for me.
                 "Dreaming is Free"........ So don't judge me if my dreams were so high.... coz there's nothing wrong on it..........i know and I believe that someday I could able to reach my goals."



(unique post q po i2)..^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment