Monday, February 1, 2010

"Goodbye 3rd quarter, Hello last quarter?"

        Time is so fast. It seems second grading period has done only yesterday but I didn't notice, third quarter has already end also and now the fourth and the last grading period is already started.
         During the third quarter, I have  many problems that I encountered. One of those is on how to use the Href and Anchor attributes on the exercises. It's hard also to make our own problem, the group project... On how to make a problem and how to solve it.
          From the start, I know that in every problem there is always a solution. So I'm not afraid to face and solve it although it is so heavy to carry. Hence I know that there are many simple solution for it, like asking others.
            Moving on I still do my best to finish high school life with no failure. I must study better and complete all the requirements in order for me to pass.
          That's all about my insight about 3rd quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment