Thursday, February 11, 2010

"CHANGE: IT STARTS WITH ME"

            Change!!! Change!!! Change!!!!.... Every second there are always changes that happens everywhere. Crimes are always in the newspapers and television even in radio... Why we don't discipline our own self to help our country to progress?. "The country without discipline is not proressing."
            Young as I am, I already know that Philippines is the place of crimes, Crimes that happens everywhere and anytime. Like what happen in the province of Maguindanao........ Let's stop this!!!, This is not the country where Mr. Juan dela Cruz live for..
             As a student, There are many simple deed to do to help our country. First I must discipline myself then encourage the followers to do the same. I cannot encourage any one if I myself have no discipline too. I cannot be that perfect person but in this simple way I know that I can help my country to be a better nation."It starts with me"
             I know and I believe that in a  simple deed that we have, we can help our country to be a better nation,.(that oll...)
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment