Friday, September 25, 2009

My Favorite Subject

TLE stands for "Technology and Livelihood Education". For me this subject is a very challengable and enjoyable. Because of that, this subject becomes my favorite. And we, fourth year student having computer subject had made that what we call BLOG as a part of the project. I learn how to create blog and put some journals on it.
The time I encountered problem in this subject TLE is when my second journal was lost. I try to locate it but I didn't see it. And the workstation that our teacher gave to us is not functioning. So it difficult to us to find another work station in order to us to post our blog.
Because of being industrious I make another journal for me to complete the project and I look up another workstation for me to post the journal.
Moving on I will study harder in order to complete all the requirement of this subject from first to the last grading. I will stand for my own feet because not all the time my friends are there to help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment